"Den Gode Søvn" can easily be translated to "sleeping well" and that is exactly what you can do at the Bed & Breakfast in the middle of the buzzing life of Øster Hurup.
"Den Gode Søvn" is a new renovated Bed & Breakfast where you have the opportunity to stay in one of the 6 renovated rooms.
The Bed & Breakfast is located in peaceful surroundings in a building behind the Multiforum, which is located at the town square.
Øster Hurup is a city with great summer activities, a lovely beach and an amount of nice shops, cafés and restaurant which are open all year round.
The Bed & Breakfast
"Den Gode Søvn" has 6 modern rooms - one 5-beds, two 3-beds and three double rooms.
All rooms has its own bathroom, shower, TV and patio door with access to the outdoor facilities.
The Bed & Breakfast has a big common room with kitchenette, oven and a coffee maker, which can be used by everyone who is staying at the bed and breakfast.
At "Den Gode Søvn" you will also find:
• Free access to WiFi.
• Handicap friendly bathroom facilities.
• Access to the Bed and Breakfast 24 hours a day by pin code. Therefore no key or key card to loose.
• Possible for purchase of a breakfast package from Dagli' Brugsen (an additional 65 DKK per person)
• Access to fitness, sport activities, petanque, krolf etc.and meeting/conference rooms.
• Free private parking (1 parking spot per room) you'll find the parking area when driving from Solbjergvej and Vibevej.
See more and book at www.dengodesovn.dk